Can Poland end England's winning streak without Lewandowski? Top 5 tips on 2022 WC qualification matchday 6 from Betting Insider users
The March round of the 2022 World Cup qualification will come to an end today with 30 European national teams back in action.
The standout fixture of the matchday 6 is England against Poland who will be looking to stop the Three Lions' two-game winning run in the Group I. Austria, meanwhile, will try to stop Denmark from winning each of their opening three qualifiers at the Ernst-Happel-Stadion.
Here's how Betting Insider users see today's favourites:
- Lithuania vs Italy: Away team handicap (-2.5) at 1.41;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina vs France: Away team win at 1.42;
- Austria vs Denmark: Away team to win at 2.57;
- Germany vs North Macedonia: Home team total over 2.5 at 1.666;
- England vs Poland: Home team to win at 1.38.