PointsBet: official website, mobile application, registration procedure, lines, bonus
PoinstBet is a young bookmaker that appeared on the US market relatively recently. The homeland of the bookmaker is Australia, but today PoinstBet is already actively gaining popularity all over the world. This is due to the wide range of advantages of the company, which we will discuss below.
PointsBet official site
The official website of the bookmaker is https://pointsbet.com.au/. The site was launched in 2017 and is as informative and comfortable to use as possible. The navigation is convenient, the interface is intuitive. The modern bookmaker market is very competitive, which dictates the need for constant development and improvement. PointsBet regularly delights users with new options, opportunities, and great offers.
Registration at PointsBet site and your profile
To access the rates, you must be a registered user. Please note that registration is only available to individuals who have reached the age of 21. The registration process includes the following steps:
- Open the official website of the bookmaker https://pointsbet.com
- Click the "Register" button
- In the window that opens, fill in the required fields, enter your data: name, surname, mobile phone number, e-mail
- Confirm the completed application form
- Check the box to confirm your agreement with the bookmaker's rules, as well as its policies
- Another window will open in front of you. Here you need to specify a combination of numbers and letters that came in the form of an SMS message or as a letter to the specified email address
- Congratulations. You have registered at PointsBet.
The bookmaker has a mobile version of the site. Here are the same lines and features as the main site. The difference lies in the design and interface, which are adapted to the screen of gadgets.
Downloading the PointsBet app for Android and iOS
PointsBet also has dedicated mobile apps. You can download applications for gadgets based on Android and iOS operating systems on the official website of the bookmaker, as well as in Google Play or the App Store.
Necessarily have NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, as well as college sports. Apart from this, there is European football, tennis, motorsport, boxing, MMA, rugby, cricket, golf, darts, cycling, and of course Australian football.
The bookmaker offers its players a wide range of bets. PointsBet offers up to 250 different bet variations on iconic events.
PointsBet listing includes regular bets, including long-term, handicap, totals, LIVE, and so on. In addition, you can bet on a quarter or period (half) of the match, on the total number of goals, on the number of corners, goals of the visiting team, etc. The exact number of offers may differ in each event, plus there is a very interesting option - the client can tweet his an offer in @PointsBetUSA, and if it is not already in the line, the bookmaker will add it. For some reason, PointsBet still doesn't offer teasers, but there is a 'Pick Your Own' option that allows players to combine multiple bets.
You can use PointBetting until the very end of all overtimes because only the end result is important here. In fact, it can turn your game into a true roller coaster, but there is a way to minimize the risk. The player can set "Stop Loss" before placing a bet. Usually, it is already set at 50 times your stake, but you can use the slider and change its value. Just keep in mind that this will also limit your potential winnings.
PointsBet's odds are very competitive, but not the highest. But with numerous raises and bonuses, your chances of winning can just skyrocket.
PointsBet bonuses: promo codes, special offers and free bets
- Two risk-free rates. Each new user can place 2 bets up to $ 500, which will be insured
- Redemption rates. If a player makes 4 or more bets, he gets the opportunity to return up to $ 100 if all bets are lost
- Various daily boosters
- Early payments to the NHL, NBA, and EPL
- Next game bonus. This bonus is provided if the player guesses who will be the winner in this or that event
- Loyalty program. Each registered user can become a member of the program for free. After that, points for bets will be awarded. Points can be converted to dollars
- Players' reviews of PointsBet
Feedback from players about PointsBet is positive. Players note that the bookmaker offers one of the widest lines in the United States, generous bonuses, and first-class service. Have you already placed a bet on PointsBet? If yes, then leave your feedback in the comments!